1. You are enough. You were created by the same life force or divine power that creates galaxies, stars, oceans and flowers, and it created you as you are for a reason.
2. You are born inherently worthy. You don’t need to earn your worth or justify your existence by ticking off a certain number of external achievements.
3. You are unique. There has never before been a human like you and there never will be again. Do the world a favor and be yourself, instead of striving to be someone else.
4. You are a powerful creator. If you are willing to take responsibility for your beliefs, attitudes and actions, you can create the life of your dreams.
5. We all have different bodies, personalities and beliefs, but we all have the same light shining within us. We have more in common than we think.
6. There are two parts of you — your ego mind which feeds on judgment, guilt and fear, and your spirit or soul which operates from forgiveness, innocence and love. Your soul is who you really are.
7. You have to leave your comfort zone in order to grow. On the other side of your fear is everything you ever dreamed of having and being.
8. We are all part of the one creation. We are pieces of the one puzzle called the Universe. At a very fundamental level, we are all one and connected.
9. Every day, every moment, is a fresh start. You are always free to make peace with your past, recreate yourself and build the life you want to live.
10. A happy life is based on balance. Balance giving and receiving; self-care with service to others; action with rest; mind with heart.
11. There is a deep peace and sense of bliss always available to you in the present moment, if you can quieten your mind and drop your worries long enough to feel it.
12. You are eternal. Your energy or spirit existed before you came into this particular body and your spirit will continue to exist long after your time on planet earth is done.
13. True happiness is not dependant on external events; it is an emotional state and attitude birthed within you and carried with you no matter what the day may bring.
14. The only moment you ever experience your precious beautiful life is here and now. So let go of re-living the past and worrying about the future and be here now.
15. The world is a reflection of you. If you believe in and focus on fear, limitation and lack, that is what you will find. If you believe in and focus on love, possibility and abundance, that is what you will find.
16. Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself. Bringing more love into the world begins in your own home, starting with yourself.
17. You have the power to choose how you react to situations and people in your life. No one can make you unhappy, angry or offended without your consent.
18. When you hold onto grudges and grievances you are only keeping yourself imprisoned. As Byron Katie says, “forgiveness is just another name for freedom”.
19. Your beliefs are not truths; they are just thoughts you have thought over and over again. You can transform your life very quickly by taking responsibility for what you believe.
20. If you want deep and intimate relationships you need to show people who you really are. Be willing to be vulnerable and remove your masks.