Ever since smoothie bowls have taken over our Instagram feed we’ve been wondering what makes the perfect smoothie bowl? Unlike smoothies that are meant to drank, smoothie bowls are intended to be eaten slowly so you can enjoy all of the amazing toppings in them. With this guide, you can make your very own smoothie bowl, which will impress all of your followers.
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- Optional toppings: sliced fresh strawberries, fresh raspberries, chia seeds, unsweetened shredded coconut, nuts, fresh pumpkin seeds, bananas, cacao nibs, and granola
- Place the milk, berries, and sugar in a blender. Cover and blend it until it’s smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and cover. Blend it until it’s smooth.
- Put the smoothie in a bowl and top it with the topping you choose.