- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
In a mixing bowl, crush the blackberries with a fork until mashed well. Add the chia seeds, coconut milk, yogurt, almond extract, honey, and shredded coconut. Mix well, cover and refrigerate overnight. Don’t worry if the mixture is a little runny, it will thicken as it sets!
To serve, remove from the refrigerator and stir. If the pudding is still too runny for your preference, add additional Greek yogurt. If it is too thick, add additional coconut milk. Spoon into serving bowls and top with sliced almonds. Enjoy!