Going through a bad time? Or on the other hand, have an occasion to celebrate? Pizza is the best thing, which will give you company no matter what the situation is. From pizza hut savories to memes on the social media network, pizza is everywhere filling the void of our life. This 10th-century Italian food has become the most popular fast food all over the world.
Therefore, with the arrival of pizza month why not cook some delicious greasy pizza on your own and that too quick & with ease. Going to seek for the appropriate flavors can be tiring too, indulge in the easy procedure, tickle your fingers and get the steps started. The following methods described below will help you make an awesome pizza:
How to make a perfect Loaded Mexican Pizza?
Dough making requires: (12-14 inch) ×2 pizza Preparation: 2½ hours
Cooking: 30 minutes
A pizza dough is considered as the most basic yet most complex formation which requires a certain amount of all the constituents. Before making the dough for the pizza one thing should always be kept in mind that the dough requires ‘active dry yeast’ since it is required to be a yeasted dough. Therefore, before buying yeast make sure it is new because old yeast may be dead and then it will not work.
Always try to use bread flour since it contains more gluten than any other flour and it will make the crust of your pizza crispy.
The Ingredients required:
Go through the segregated steps of making the pizza dough and then carving the truest form of Mexican pizza-
For Pizza Dough: For two 12-14-inch pizza
- 360 ml warm water at 40˚C – 45˚C
- ½ teaspoon of active dry yeast
- 500g bread flour
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
For loaded Mexican Pizza:
- Mozzarella cheese (grated & small lumps)
- Tomato sauce (puree)
- Corn flour (to avoid pizza from sticking to the pizza stone)
- Olive oil
- Fontina cheese (grated)
- Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Raw mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- Capsicum (stem & seed removed and thinly sliced)
- Italian pepperoni (thinly sliced)
- Sausage (precooked and crumbled)
- Basil leaves (chopped)
- Pesto sauce (mix)
- Onions (thinly sliced)
- Ham (thinly sliced)
- Pizza stone
- Pizza cutter
- Pizza Peel
Steps to prepare the pizza dough:
A Mexican pizza, basically, requires to be added with a rich and adequate amount of chilis, Mexican herbs & sauces. Seek through the most crispy and crunchy veggies to make your pizza taste amazing.
- First of all, take a bowl and pour some warm water in it. Further, add active yeast to it by sprinkling and let it sit for 5 minutes. If the yeast is alive then it will dissolve itself or else if it is dead then it will not dissolve.
- Then, to knead the dough, mix the flour, salt, sugar, and olive oil and start kneading it properly for about 10 minutes. If you have a mixer, you can use it for kneading from low to medium speed. The dough is supposed to be a little sticky & according to the consistency.
- After that, wait for the exact rise in the dough: Turn around the dough in a large bowl with olive oil. So that the dough is coated with olive oil. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and keep it in a regular room temperature for 8 hours.
Guide to make it a finger licking Pizza:
- Now, Preheat the oven to 250˚C for at least 30 minutes and keep the pizza stone in it while preheating.
- Then, Remove the plastic cover and slowly press the dough to deflate it a bit and then divide it into balls. Further, keep them in different bowls and let them sit for 15 minutes.
- To Prepare the toppings: Remember to use an only third cup of puree and one to two mushrooms for one pizza along with cheese. If you will load your pizza with too much topping then the crust will not be crispier.
- After that, making the base: Work on one ball of the dough at a time by flattening it to the lightly floured surface. By the use of fingertips, press the dough to ½ inches from the center to the outward Turn the dough and repeat the step until it stops stretching. Relax for 5 minutes and then continue to stretch the dough until you get the desired diameter of the base.
- Applying the olive oil: to prevent bubbling, make small dents all over the surface of the dough. Now brush the surface with the olive oil to prevent it from getting soggy from the toppings. Let it rest for another 10-15 minutes.
- Pizza peel and corn flour: sprinkle corn flour on the pizza peel. The reason for using corn flour is that it will act as bearing between the pizza peel and the dough by helping it to slide in the oven. Now transfer the prepared flattened dough to the pizza peel. (Note- Gently shape the dough if it loses its shape during transfer)
- Sliding the pizza into the oven: Sprinkle some corn flour on the pizza stone in the oven. Lightly shake the peel to check whether that the pizza will slide or not. If it does not move then add more corn flour to make it move. Now slide the pizza from the peel to the pizza stone in the oven.
- Finally, Baking: Until the crust becomes brown and the cheese becomes golden, keep on baking it for around 10-15 minutes. If you want, you can sprinkle some more cheese on the pizza towards the end. Although, it seems an easy task, but at times it can be a bit clumsy to make it on your own. In that case, feel privileged to order that sizzling loaded Mexican Pizza under the Pizza hut offers to get your taste buds satiated just like that!So, pamper your loved ones by portraying your homemade delicacies made with easy recipes. Here is a quick recipe for the tastiest Mexican pizza which will definitely calm your cravings. Don’t just sit back, create mouth-watering favorites for yourself or you can just place an order and get it delivered at your doorsteps.