Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 pork chop and 3 tablespoons salsa | Calories: 423
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (more if desired)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (6 to 8 ounce) boneless lean pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup watermelon, crushed
- 1/4 cup cantaloupe, diced small
- 1/4 cup honeydew melon, diced small
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cliantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
In a small bowl, combine salt, red pepper, and paprika. Coat both sides of the pork chops with spice mixture and set a side.
In a medium skillet heat the olive oil on medium heat, once hot add seasoned pork chops. Sear on each side for about 5 to 7 minutes (per side) or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Set pork chops aside to rest.
In a small mixing bowl, combine together watermelon, onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Serve on top of pork chops.